Three Generations. Five Great Products. One Standard of Quality.
In 1958, Angelo George created a dry rub with a unique mix of herbs and spices that gave the meat at his legendary "Angelo's Bar-b-que" restaurant a special, one-of-a-kind flavor.
Today his son, Skeet George, and grandson, Jason George, continue the tradition with a variety of savory seasonings perfect for virtually any meat or vegetable. Now, it's easier than ever to bring the secret of Angelo's into your own kitchen!
Angelo's seasonings are easy to use: just moisten the meat and sprinkle or rub in the seasoning to suit your taste. Add that special Texas flavor to anything you grill, bake, fry, broil, steam or smoke!
- Beef Seasoning: This hearty dry rub gives you the original Angelo’s flavor, and it works so well no basting is necessary.
- Pork, Ribs and Poultry Seasoning: Just like the beef rub, but with a milder seasoning mix made especially for barbequing white meats.
- Gourmet Seasoning: Gourmet chefs – and weekend grillers – will love this flavor enhancer when sprinkled on virtually any meat or vegetable.
- BBQ Sauce: This thick sauce – made from the original 1958 house recipe – is not too sweet and not too tart.... it's just right.
Pork, Ribs and Poultry
- Pork chops
Gourment or Gourmet Lemon
- Vegetables of all kinds – potatoes,
- Roasted or baked chicken
- Pork chops
- Wild turkey
- Game birds
- Wild hog
Selected Angelo's seasonings are available in these fine stores. Keep checking, more will be added:
- Academy Sporting Goods
- Albertsons (DFW Area)
- BBQ Outfitters
- Branson's (Burleson)
- Brookshire’s (Texas Locations)
- Central Market (Plano, Austin, and Dallas)
- David's (Acton)
- Dourgnac's (Metairie, Louisiana)
- Fiesta (#61 in Fort Worth and #66 in Katy)
- Kroger (DFW Area)
- Labella (Eldorado, Arkansas)
- Market Streets (Colleyville, McKinney, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene)
- Market #21 (Beaumont)
- Pecan Foods (Granbury)
- Sack ‘N Save
- Stewart's (Brazoria)