Three Generations. Five Great Products. One Standard of Quality.
Now it's easier than ever to bring the secret of Angelo's right into your kitchen!
In 1958, Angelo George created a dry rub with a unique mix of herbs and spices that gave the meat at his legendary "Angelo's Bar-b-que" restaurant a special, one-of-a-kind flavor.
Today his son, Skeet George, and grandson, Jason George, continue the tradition with a variety of savory seasonings perfect for virtually any meat or vegetable.
- BEEF BAR-B-QUE SEASONING: This hearty dry rub gives you the original Angelo’s flavor, and it works so well no basting is necessary.
- PORK, RIBS & POULTRY BAR-B-QUE SEASONING: Just like the beef rub, but with a milder seasoning mix made especially for barbequing white meats.
- GOURMET SEASONING: Gourmet chefs – and weekend grillers – will love this flavor enhancer when sprinkled on virtually any meat or vegetable.
- BAR-B-QUE SAUCE: This thick sauce – made from the original 1958 house recipe – is not too sweet and not too tart.... it's just right.
- Academy Sporting Goods
- Albertsons (DFW Area)
- BBQ Outfitters
- Branson's (Burleson)
- Brookshire’s (Texas Locations)
- Central Market (Plano, Austin, and Dallas)
- David's (Acton)
- Dourgnac's (Metairie, Louisiana)
- Fiesta (#61 in Fort Worth and #66 in Katy)
- Kroger (DFW Area)
- Labella (Eldorado, Arkansas)
- Market Streets (Colleyville, McKinney, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene)
- Market #21 (Beaumont)
- Pecan Foods (Granbury)
- Sack ‘N Save
- Stewart's (Brazoria)
Angelo's seasonings are easy to use: just moisten the meat and sprinkle or rub in the seasoning to suit your taste.
You'll add a special Texas flavor to anything you grill, bake, fry, broil, steam or smoke!
PORK, RIBS & POULTRY
- Pork chops
GOURMET OR GOURMET LEMON
- Vegetables of all kinds – potatoes,
- Roasted or baked chicken
- Pork chops
- Wild turkey
- Game birds
- Wild hog